1. Place palm oil in a pot and heat for about 1 minute (Please, do not bleach)
2. Add the onions to the palm oil and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add your ground Egusi to the palm oil and let it fry for 3 to 4 minutes, stir from time to time so it doesn’t burn. This should take about 8 minutes in total.
4. Add a teaspoon of crayfish and stir then add the cooked meat, stockfish, dried fish and meat stock. Add the remaining crayfish, seasoning cube, pepper then add very little water. Stir well and taste for seasoning.
5. Let all the ingredients simmer together for about 5 minutes.
6. Add the vegetables (Ugu or Oziza and Okazi) and let them cook in for about 1 minute.
7. Turn off the heat, serve your egusi as desired.