How would you like to get practical knowledge of social media management?
CLOVER HALL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is willing to recruit an Admin/Social Media Intern
While on the Job, you will learn how to:
– Develop daily contents (in the form of graphics, texts, images, etc)
– Develop a keen understanding of Social Media Analytics
– Learn how to engage in social media marketing.
– Develop weekly reports on the related trends on the social media platforms
– Develop innovative tactics on capturing the attention of the audience
– Understand tools that are essential in building a strong social media page. – etc
– People Skill
– Good communication skill
– Attention to details
– Basic knowledge of how Social Media works
– The proximity of Residence to Clover Hall International School, Port Harcourt.
NGN 15, 000 Monthly stipends
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (Working days)
Send your CV and Cover Letter to anchorready2work@gmail
Application ends 25th August 2019.